~{ a work in progress}~

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Where have I been?

Where have I been? I really have no answer for this question..... I am ready to move on though..... ready for a new start, ready to think, ready to forgive, ready to move on, and ready to do this! It seems so funny to me that while I was setting up this account I had hundreds of things running through my mind of what to write and now that I am typing I am drawing a complete blank!

I am finally okay with living in Caldwell. The move was not as hard as I thought it was going to be, thank gosh I have Josh, but there is no way I would say it was easy! I have been burned a couple of times though, and that hurts. I am always too quick to trust people and therefore I get my feelings hurt- ALOT. For a girl that already has super sensitive feelings, this is hard! I do have friends and I would not change things now.....now being the key word there. I am excited to grow in and with these friendships and see what comes from them! :)

Oh.......I have to add some pictures to my blog....Without pictures things are just too boring and I am always surrounded by them. Of course I have to have pictures of our babies, Lilli and Maggi Mae. They are long haired mini dauschands and I am not afraid to say that they
ARE the CUTEST things around! I have no idea what we will be like when we have kids because we are so crazy about these two! And then there is a picture of our little family at Christmas time!

I am so lucky because I have been able to scrapbook as much I have wanted to since we have lived in Caldwell. I will post pictures soon of that! I am really proud of myself for the things I have been creating! It does help that there are wonderful scrapbooking stores here, my husband completely supports my habbit, and I have a great friend who whats to scrap all the time with me!

Well, I can smell the BBQ so I better head outside to watch my husband cook :)....the weather was 75 degress today! I LOVE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home