~{ a work in progress}~

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sun Valley here I come!

So I am heading to Sun Valley, ID this week for a four day conference that work is sending me to... watch out Demi and Ashton I am NOT afraid to come talk to you! :) It is a great honor that the school is allowing me to, that they want me to help guide the school through changes we need to make, and lets face it..... again, I am going to Sun Valley for four days! But.....of course there is a but....I always get so nervous when I have to go to these things alone! I know I will meet people there, and I know that there will be others that are in my same boat, and I know all of this! But it is so hard until I met one of those people or someone and I have the chance to talk! Most of the time I am so shy (believe me, it does happen!) that I miss the first chance at a friend and have to make myself talk to someone later on. I have no idea why I am like this, but I wish I knew how to stop it!

The school even told me that I was SUPPOSE to bring Josh with me! We are staying in "townhouse" and they said they hated to see it go to waste! Of course he has to work, but he is trying to work out something with a coworker so he can come for one day and night. The first thing I did was call to see if the dogs were allowed....and they are! There is NO way we could leave them home alone that long, so this makes things so much easier, and maybe a chance for some stress free, relaxing time!

Now for some more of my favorite pictures..... I added ones of our nephew Teegan Bullrider with each of the puppies, as he would say "his cousins". One was the day we moved from Deer Lodge and then the other was when he was visiting at Thanksgiving time. I snapped a few of the puppies and their hard morning while I was on the computer....so rough. My mom always says that when she dies she wants to come back as a pet with either my dad or me! Hard to see why, huh?
Here is something new to me.....Maggi is having a "Fake Pregnancy?" What the heck is that? She was in heat last month, for those of you who have not had to deal with that you are so lucky! But since she has been out of heat her milk jugs, as Josh calls them, have been getting bigger and bigger. Of course she could actually be pregnant.....some dog could have gotten into the yard, done his job to Maggi, and then left all in the 10 minutes she is outside unwatched a day, but the chances of this happening without Lilli going crazy because someone else was in her yard in slim to non!..... but everything that I have read says that it is just fake?! She is not acting different or gaining weight....its just the milk jog thing!


Well I promise that I do have other things going on besides my dogs......I just have to get it all out now so I can get to the good stuff..... that sounds good, now I just have to find some good stuff! :)

So now I have to go.....I am so over due on some phone calls to some very dear friends, and it is ALL MY FAULT, and I am completely out of diet coke so I need to make a quick run to Sonic! I love that place ! Who knew that Dt. Coke or Dt. Dr. Pepper could be so good with some added flavors? And happy hour, love that, even without the liquor! :)

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2008 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Wow about time you started blogging again. Actually I have no room to talk, I blog about once a month though. Damn, who is that cutie nephew of yours - ha. Have fun in Sun Valley. TTYL

Tammy and Teegan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home