~{ a work in progress}~

Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Lots of new pictures to share!
With Josh gone so much we decided to get webcams to make it easier on all of us. Yesterday I was busy and was not able to sit down at the computer when he was able to, so I set Baren up and they "talked". It was the cutest thing! They carried on a conversation for over 10 minutes! Josh said that he was telling him that I do not feed him enough....looks that way, right?!



And then some others that I love! He is just the best baby and I HATE to think about leaving him in less than two weeks! It does not seem possible that I have been home with him for almost 4 months!


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2009 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Its amazing how much you can love them isn't it? What a cutie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home