~{ a work in progress}~

Thursday, May 28, 2009

3weeks!

Baren is already 3 weeks old today! I cannot believe it, nor can I believe what a great baby he is! Josh and I have been working hard to get a schedule down with him and it has been working so well! He is just the sweetest little....but big 10.9 lbs as of last week!.....boy around. We are so in love with him! I have so many more pictures to share as my BFF and family was in town for a week. It was wonderful and perfect timing for the help because I ended up ripping some stitches inside from the c-section was not able to do much. They did everything, including cleaning the carpets! We were SUPER spoiled and I am so sad that they are leaving tomorrow! :(

2 Comments:

At May 29, 2009 at 9:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those picsh are aweshome kaffy. and yes, I do want to pinch the cheeks. YOURS! I love the pic of Buddy bear and grandpa. So cute. I hope your visit with your fam was amazing!!!!!!! love you long times.

 
At May 30, 2009 at 3:48 PM , Anonymous Lori S said...

LOVE the pics...especially the one of he & your dad!!! What can we do to help??? Got a car fixed so I am mobile once again! Love you guys so much!! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home