~{ a work in progress}~

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A month already gone?

WOW! I have no idea where the time has gone. I really think that months are going by and I am not even noticing until it is gone....and I am that much farther behind! We have started the count down until Baren, and are sitting at 52 days! Cannot believe that! I cannot wait to see him, hold him, love on him, just for it all! My students at school are so excited and kindly tell me that I am "getting bigger"! Love to hear that.....I was not thinking the other day and tried to get between a table and the wall, that is normally not a problem, and was not and quick. One little guy said, "Its not you, its the baby getting in the way!"

Last weekend we went to Lewiston, ID for Josh's rugby tournament and had a great time. Minus the fact that Josh took a finger to the eye early in the 2nd second game it was pretty uneventful too. He did end up with a pretty good black eye, but he is okay. It was funny because after the whole thing he said, "I am not in as good of shape and I thought!" I laughed and told him he was turning into an old man.
Thursday was my baby shower from the teachers at school. What an amazing time! I cannot believe all of the gifts that we got! I was so excited about it all I had to put everything away that night and it looked like so much more with it all in its place! I then got a HUGE package from my mom and sister yesterday. Lets just say that if he is going to wear all of these clothes he is going to have to bathe in them as well! I know babies go through a lot of outfits in a day, but this is crazy! And they are all so cute! I just cannot wait to see him in them all! My batteries are dead but I have a few favs that I will take pictures of later.
So today I am home alone finishing up some cleaning and then relaxing with some movies. We joined Netflix and I have some chick flicks to get through before Josh gets back. Its so nice to relax all afternoon and evening.....before Big Love that is! Only 2 more episodes left for this season. Josh and I have a phone date to watch it together......but that does mean I have to wait until the repeat at nine so we will be back in his room. I might have to sneak a peek at the first showing! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home