~{ a work in progress}~

Sunday, November 30, 2008

17 days until we find out if this is a boy or girl, can you tell I am so excited? It really does not matter to us either way, but I just want to know!! I can start shopping for a certain color and that is so much more fun! :)
I am at the tail end of 5 days off of school. I would love to say that I completed loads of projects and that my Christmas shopping is done, but I can't. I did however watch the complete first season of the TV show Big Love AND rent the first two discs of season 2. Not quite sure what it is about it, but I am so into it and it is ridiculous! The puppies have not minded one bit having to lay around all weekend!
Josh comes home late Wednesday or early Thursday sometime and it is so time! You would think that it would get easier for him to be away from home but I think it is getting harder for me. I know that it is a great job and all of that but so wish he could be here every night.....and if he were I would probably be wishing he was not! :)
Here's to a great and BUSY week! Only 26 days until Chirstmas and only 22 days until I get to go home and see my family!! There is nothing better than going home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home