~{ a work in progress}~

Monday, November 17, 2008

I am back!

I am back!! After a LONG two weeks of packing, moving, cleaning, and everything else going on in life I am ready to relax! We are offically out of the old house and into the new. Josh did 80% of the move and clean up by himself, his sister, Lori and her kids did the other 19% and I was left with a mere 1% to deal with. Even without the work it is still stressful! As we were moving one day the little kids would even yell at me if they thought I was carrying something that might be too heavy....and I was not even going for close to heavy things! :)......By no means are we unpacked, but that will come with time......I hope! Something to do when Josh is gone next time.
I got back from New York last night at about 1 am. My luggage however did not come back with me. I was really cute today at work without anything, I mean not even a blow dryer for my hair, or make up today. When I got there another teacher asked me if I was okay, I said that nothing made it back with me, and they kindly said they thought I was sick because my nose is plugged....I had not even talked yet when they asked! :)
Tomorrow is a huge day for our school with school wide evaluations. I know that I am doing a good job, but they still make me so nervous!! So I am heading to bed. I need to be well rested for my freak out day! :) And as of tomorrow we are 16 weeks along and going to the doctor tomorrow after school! That is so exciting for us......Josh is full of questions again. :)
Pictures of my trip to come soon!

2 Comments:

At November 18, 2008 at 10:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the pictures of the baby. Isn't that the coolest thing ever? I was in the Er a couple of weeks ago because we thought we lost the baby but they did an ultrasound and there it was just moving around so that is good. Good luck at the Dr. app I don't get to go again until next week. I can't wait.
Brandy

 
At November 19, 2008 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

I am glad to hear that you are back. All is well here. Teegan has been hounded me to get the Christmas decorations out and start that process. (HA)
Give me a call.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home