~{ a work in progress}~

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Things I love

I am in such a good mood today, its Saturday.....that's why.....and I have been thinking of the little things that I love.
  • Sleeping in
  • Leaving the window open at night and the room being FREEZING when you wake up, an even better reason to stay in bed.
  • My puppies
  • My husband's phone calls at night
  • Diet Dr. Pepper
  • Sex and the City Moive
  • Red Box
  • The smell of fresh laundry
  • Getting my People magazine in the mail
  • Wal-Greens 1 hour photo
  • Pedi-Egg
  • Texting.....might be new to it, but I LOVE it!
  • All the windows being open in the house and the fresh air.
  • Internet
  • Old Navy.com
  • Not having to cook dinner tonight....leftovers for this girl! :)
  • I get to sleep in again tomorrow!
  • NO school on Friday!
  • Being caught up on paying bills
  • Denver Broncos

So my list is simple, but it works for me!

1 Comments:

At September 29, 2008 at 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE your list! I keep saying I am going to do one on my blog so i need to stop saying it and just do it! I am working on that 100 things I Love page, though, remember?? I really need to finish putting it together since the list is done! Then I could just take a picture of it & not have to retype it! Wow! Way for me to just think outloud on your blog! Ok, glad you had a great weekend. Kids have no school this weekend & I want you to come for dinner cuz Bryan will be here too!! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home