~{ a work in progress}~

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Little things

It has been great having Josh home! I cannot believe that in less than one week he leaves again! I start school tomorrow though, so I will keep very busy! We went to Lori's house on Sunday night for dinner and that is were these pictures are from. Look at Maggi sound asleep in Josh's arms. She was so tired......from getting out of the yard and running over to the neighbors house! She came over to let us know that "the little guys" were crossing the street to see her and her dog! Monsters! And no, I do not mean the cute picture of the nieces and nephew. They are so sweet!

Nothing creative going on here. I did spend my lunch hours at Craft's Warehouse one day and the next at Paper Cottage so I have new fun stuff to work with! I just need the energy to do it! After 80+ hours of Math I am drained!

Anyways, I am off to enjoy my last day off. I think we are going to go to the fair in Boise tonight.

Oh.....we wen to the Sprint store yesterday and updates our plans and I will be able to text on the 4th of September so watch out!




Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At August 20, 2008 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Hey I haven't heard anything on Callie. I will try to find out. Things have been hectic here. Grandpa had open heart surgery yesterday, headed to Helena tomorrow then Missoula for dr, then see Grandpa.
Jamie was telling me that they are having a PBR game for the Wii coming out on Josh's b-day. Teegan would love that.

 
At August 23, 2008 at 11:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I thought I left a msg on this post! I must be delirious! Anyway, soooo much fun with you, Josh & mom! Sorry you had some pics not turn out...prob the ones I took! Sorry! We can exchange for sure. Tell Joshie I will miss him! So funny about your girls sneaking over to the neighbors! It was hilarious! Can't wait to see what you picked up. i got a couple cutie things online this week. Call me! & Yay about the phone plan!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home