~{ a work in progress}~

Friday, August 8, 2008

No thank you on summer break ending

Seriously....where did summer break go? The last I remember it was just starting and I was slowly working on get my classroom together, and the next thing I know....BAM! I only have 4 more official days off! Granted, I do have 4 weekend days in there too but I normally have them off so that does not count. I am so NOT ready to be back in a schedule with full days and all. Nope, not doing it.
This last week I had class from 8-4 in Boise M-F, so there is added drive time involved. It was some hard core Math stuff so I was totally wiped out when I got home. There was even one night I did not even turn on the computer.....and that from the girl who lives on the computer! I then have meetings Monday and Tuesday and then class again Th, F, M, Tu! Can you tell I want someone else to feel my pain....come on Tammy!

The one good thing about all of these classes I have to take is I have received 16 college credits for them. That means that I was a full time student for 1 semester AND a full time teacher.....plus morning school teacher AND after school teacher.......That is good for many reasons, including a move across the pay scale. I now sit at MA +15......makes it better for a few minutes.

Here is two pictures from my photo shoot with my Maggi. She always stays close to me. Especially when I am on the computer and the comfy bed is next to it. What a pretty girl she is!

2 Comments:

At August 8, 2008 at 11:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that sucks for you and makes me slightly...but just ever so slightly happy for me. I want to get together this weekend. Mom is comin over for dinner tomorrow and we want you to come too! Let me know!

 
At August 9, 2008 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

OK, I don't feel sorry for you at all. Ok, kinda for the fact that you have sat thru sessions day after day.
I finished the jam, but what do I get in return.... IDEA??
I have one...scrapbook TJ pictures that I sent you
I love and miss you guys.
Tammy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home