~{ a work in progress}~

Monday, July 21, 2008

His hair just fell out!

So this is our nephew, Curtis. We meet them yesterday at the water park, and had a blast! When we first saw each other I noticed the "balding" spot on Curtis' head and asked him if he cut his hair......and he replied, "No, it just fell out!" How funny is that!
Then there is Graci....poor thing goes to have her front claws removed tomorrow morning. She has to stay over night, just to make sure that everything is okay with her. So sad! Here she is relaxing on the couch.....after she terrorized the dogs for over 2 hours!





3 Comments:

At July 22, 2008 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Lori S. said...

He is freakin crazy, I tell ya! I am going to attempt to leave you messages so wish me luck! Had a fun time on Sunday! Lets go again for sure!

 
At July 22, 2008 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Lori S. said...

OMG! I think I can leave comments! Now let's hope I can remember the damn password in the future!!

 
At July 22, 2008 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Well, my fingers are still crossed for you. I hope everything works out the way they are intended to. I really want to come visit, but I don't know when would work. TTYS.
Tam

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home