~{ a work in progress}~

Monday, June 30, 2008

Catching up

I am leaving for Montana on Thursday and I could not be more excited! I need to get away and out of here for a little bit! Josh leaves tomorrow for 16 days of work.....what am I going to do with myself? We have never been apart for that long!

He is excited to be making some money again.....if you can believe it selling cars was not the best income a person could have right now. He was among 9 that quit from his dealership. So this is what he will do for now. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off......that is a long time. Plus he is working an extra day at the beginning and end to make it 16 days. (As if 14 were not enough!) He really wants to go to Seattle for a Seahawks game this fall and I told him that he had to pay for it.....and he said "WE ARE GOING!" Like I am going to argue about that! Turns out that there is a good game (not against my Denver Broncos though!) in Seattle on his birthday so that is what it looks like we will be doing. We have free airline tickets that are burning a hole in his pocket so we will not even have to drive! I LOVE that idea!

What are some good movies I could rent during my LONG stay alone?

Have a GREAT 4th of July!

2 Comments:

At July 2, 2008 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

I have a great idea for you instead of watching movies, MAKE A BUNCH OF PREMADE PAGES FOR ME BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH! Ha
Teean and I are both very excited to see you and Ramona. It has been way tooo long!
TTYL

 
At July 3, 2008 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Jann said...

So glad that you will be going somewhere that you love to be....wish I were coming to Boise...:o(
Have a great time darlink and be safe.....I just rented...."The Bucket List".....phanominal show...."When Dreams Come True"....old Robin Williams flick...he is an angel....GREAT movie.....and take all your scrapping stuff....going through Idaho Falls doll? Phone is 208-866-9326...LOVE to meet you for a Pepsie or something....seriously!
Hugs from the miles,
Jann

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home