~{ a work in progress}~

Friday, June 20, 2008

Could it get any better than this?

Josh just called me with what he called "GREAT NEWS for me!" He was on his way to work, stopped at the gas station down the street and saw them putting in a new Red Box (it has DVD rentals for $1!).......he said he thought of me.......continued down the road to find out that the new building coming in is a SONIC!! I was totally joking the other day and said "how wonderful would that be if it were a Sonic?! WOW!! Two of the things that I need almost daily! He said now if they could only get a one hour photo printer I would never have to leave my two mile block! :) Good thing I have a picture printer! :) Sure made me laugh!
Nothing big going on today, I have 2 of my 3 goals completed for the day, but I have cheated and already starting scrappin'.......I will finish tomorrow?! Famous last words for me.....I had to add what I think are "fun" pictures from my computer.....

1 Comments:

At June 20, 2008 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Wow, I love the new look and are you a professional scrapbooker?? Holy cow they look awesome. I am so jealous - I want to scrapbook.
If you have re -ivent my blog site.
Miss ya.

Tammy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home