~{ a work in progress}~

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

I love Sundays! I really do! I seem to get so much done, and always nothing really gets done. Josh and I went to eat this morning/afternoon for Mother's Day. I love pretending that I am a mother because of my dogs and getting treated well for it! :) Rotten I know, but he can do it for Father's day! Anyways, we then ended to Joann's for some thread and I made a quick stop at the pet store.....who knew they would have a cute female mini dauschand! I named her Sage before Josh even got to the back of the store. I loved her, but HE said NO! And on Mother's day! I know, that would be crazy to have three dogs, but she was so cute!
By the way, I hate pet stores! The poor animals always seem so sad and locked up. Sage was trying to drink but there was no water for her in the container. I let the lady at the front counter know, and stood there until she actually got her water because she had no intentions of doing it. I just hate to see animals mistreated. I know that not all pet stores are like that, but I just hate the thought of it!
Then for some scrapbooking! I finally have some pictures of Hudson, my BFF Renae's new little one, and I had to scrap him. I made an album for Easton her other little one, so I HAVE to make one for Hudson! :) In case I need an excuse!
Josh is almost done with the pond in the backyard......it looks good, and is getting better everyday. I will get pictures when my camera batteries are charged. Right now he is putting the river rock around the outside. I am still kinda iffy about it!
Well, Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there! I thank heaven everyday for mine! (Maybe I will be a real mommy some day?)

2 Comments:

At May 12, 2008 at 8:29 AM , Blogger Jann said...

Good morning Kathy Ann,
I don't know you either but am a good friend and avid blogger along with Lori Renn. I saw your comment on her blog and decided that I should welcome you to "blog-land" and the scrappers of Idaho. I use to live in Eagle/Boise but had gotten married about 3 years ago and am STUCK in Idaho Falls. Don't like it here much but he's worth it for a while. We will eventually return to Boise, hopefully within two years....and all will be good again. But Lori and I and many others get together and scrap all when we can, usually at Archiver's. andit would be fun for you to join us as well. When we all get together soon, I'll drop you a line and let you know when. It would be fun to meet up with you and we can always handle a great attitude of another friend. One can never have enough.
P.S. my daughter works at Orchard Animal Clinic and if you have been to the mall pet store, I commend you for staying there and waiting for the water to be replaced for the little one. Thank you in doing so...:o)
Take care today and have the best this day has to offer.
Sincerely,
Jann Neiers

 
At May 12, 2008 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Jann said...

And p.p.s.
Your a mommy to your babies...so that officially makes the cut!
I hope you and your "furred kids" had a wonderful day yesterday.....keep us posted on the pond!
Hugs from the windy city,
Jann

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home