~{ a work in progress}~

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Friends make the world go round

Well second post in just one short Sunday! I cannot believe the day is over, or at least I should be in bed and the day be over! It was a great day though, 81 degrees here....can't beat that! I had the doors and windows open all day and we had BBQ again for dinner! Love that! I made my famous cabbage dish, I will give out the recipe if you want, and it is so good! We cooked together, I got dinner ready to go in the over for tommorow night.... a Monday night and we both have to work all day, what is better than having dinner ready? And we watched the season finale to our favorite show "Rock of Love 2". Crazy dumb show but we loved it! It was so nice to just be together and relaxed.....although Josh did stress a little bit when he could not get the proane tank opened! Hard to open those dang things when you have already opened it! I got a good laugh out of it at least! :)


I also got to talk to a very good friend of mine that I have not talked to in a long time. I miss knowing the little things that are going on in my friends' lives. They all mean so much to me and I hate that it is so easy to just not talk.......and then it turns into a longer time, and longer. I did it though, I called her and we were able to talk and it was so nice! I am so mad that I can not be closer to see her and her little girl Ella grow! I have seen some recent pictures and she is beautiful like her momma!


I also talked to my best friend in the world, Renae. I have no idea what I would do without this girl! She is the BEST friend I could ask for.....and she will let me know if I forget! She was a bridemaid at our wedding last July and so I am including pictures of her. She has a little guy Easton that I am in love with and is getting ready to have her second one on Thursday! Second baby, I am still thinking about how many years until the first one!

She was so funny after she had Easton.......I was in Montana and she went to the hospital. We talked a couple of times throughout the day and the last time we talked I told her to call as soon as she had the baby...... so I got the call and she told me she had just had a little boy 20 minutes ago! I was crying with excitement and laughing at her for literally calling as soon as she had the baby! That is just how we are though......it is the BEST feeling knowing that someone out there is there for you no matter what! I just wish we were closer so I could more a part of their lives! She does offer daily for me to live with her and her husband.....and we always change the plan and move him out so it can be us, Easton, and our four dogs! One day......



Well morning is going to come early so I need to quit for now. Have a GREAT Monday, or at least as good as a Monday can be! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home