~{ a work in progress}~

Monday, April 21, 2008

The fun of blogging

Oh the fun of blogging.....my dear friend Tammy, who also has a blog, recently wrote a funny blog about a speeding ticket that she almost recieved this last weekend. Everyone knows that speeding is not a joke, including Tammy, but she wrote a blog about it in a humorous manner. It was funny and a good laugh for those who know and understand Tammy (and her dad, there is a very funny story about her dad and a ticket as well)......however there is some person that keeps leaving rude, unwanted comments on her blog. (This person has also been told that they are unwanted comments, but just keeps going and going!)
I do understand that blogs are out there for one and all to read being on the internet, but who really goes out looking for someone who is unknown to them and starts making comments like that? I know that we both created our blogs to keep friends and family connected with our happenings, NOT to start problems. I wish that I had the time to take part in things like that....oh the things I would do! A list for some other day I suppose.....
I guess it really does just go to show that there are people out there that will find a way to ruin everything! Some people are really just so unhappy with themselves that they need to bring others down to feel better. I guess I just feel sorry for them....

1 Comments:

At April 23, 2008 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Hi, it is me Tammy. I am Kath'y good friend that she is writing about in this blog. Most of you probably don't know me, but I am the type of person who strongly believes in "if it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all."
You learn to just laugh as you go on in life.
I want you leave my blog address for oyu all, so that you can enjoy the hilarious comments being exchanged. Have a great day.

www.tammyshafer.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home