~{ a work in progress}~

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Today is a sad day......

Today I am sad.......with my family gone things are so quiet and calm. I normally like that, but it is just too sad for me today. I knew I would go through this with them leaving, and I knew it would be hard, but I hate it. I lost it on the dogs today because they chased Graci, the cat, and I know that is how things are, but I lost it........I cried and screamed and it was ugly. I am hoping the neighboors were not home or inside with their windows closed........I did let the gods know that I was sorry, and that this might go on for a few days........I think they understood. :)

I am just so lonely here......I have no friends, no family, and I am feeling sorry for myself so today is worse that normal. I know I do not what to move back to Deer Lodge, or Sidney with my parents, (gosh NO) but after a year here I am ready for some friends or a change in something. How and where do you meet people? I will take any and all advice! I need something to get me out of this sad story stage!

2 Comments:

At June 15, 2008 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Get your ass up here to Montana and stay a few days with Teegan and I, we miss you. PPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

 
At June 16, 2008 at 6:22 AM , Blogger Jann said...

Hey sweets....
If we scrap on Friday night...depends if I stay that long or not.....your more than welcome to come with us.......leave me your number at NE1113@aol.com...and I'll call you.
Chin up darlink!
Huggers from NOT so far away today...LOL
Jann

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home