~{ a work in progress}~

Saturday, May 31, 2008

And the count down begins!!

4 more school days.....

4 more days to finish report cards and cum folders.....

5 more work days.....

10 days until my summer job starts....

8 days until my parents and sister are here......

8 more days to get my carpets cleaned.....

4 more days until my birthday.....

I cannot wait for it all!!
I did get to go to "Sex and the City" movie last night and LOVED it! Josh went with me, by force, and liked it too! He always teases me that the show is rotting my brain, so he said that after movie we would be so dumb we could not even walk out. But we did and talked about it the whole time during dinner and the drive home. How cute is that? I am dieing for Ester to get home so I can go again with her! :)


Looks like it might storm so I need to get the yard cleaned up and the puppies in the house....I cleaned the kitchen floors and would be angry if there were muddy prints on it! :) Adding a cute picture of Graci crashed on the bed as I type this!

2 Comments:

At June 3, 2008 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Slow down with the count down. It is depressing. :)
Happy birthday (tomorrow). I have your gift her ready to mail off. I promise I will get that done this week. When are you coming up? Teegan wants to see the Gracie and the other two hooligans.

Tammy and Teegan

 
At June 6, 2008 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Jann said...

Gracie is adorable.....she is so cute laying there all "fussed up"...LOL
Glad to hear you enjoyed the movie....I have heard it is VERY good....coming to Boise soon and taking my daughter...:o)
Enjoy the weekend doll,
Jann

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home