~{ a work in progress}~

Monday, May 26, 2008

Crazy........who me?

So maybe I am crazy.....but in my defense it is all my husband's fault! I came home last week from what was the WORST day of my year, and Josh did not know this yet, to the latest member of our little family, Graci! She is the cutest and most playful little kitty that I have ever seen! Josh said that when he saw her there was NO way that he could leave her, and I am so glad! Of course I am adding pictures of our new little princess....see what I mean, there is no way I could be mad about her!

However, one kitty and two puppies do not equal peace and quiet! I spent most of my long weekend doing "Puppy Training 101". We have made some improvements.......but still have a LONG way to go. I did capture the one second that they all fell asleep next to eachother. Mind you Lilli just passed out from pure exhaustion....it has to be hard chasing a kitty around all day! :)

I really think that Josh got me Graci because way back when before we were married I told him that he could get a boat AFTER I had a dog and a cat.....get my drift? There has not been a mention of a boat yet, but I have a pretty good idea it will be in my near future. I will not tell him yet, but I think a boat would be so much fun! I love the water and getting a nice tan!

As for my horrible day, I need some help! I am so prone to getting my feelings hurt and I need to know how to build that wall that protects you. I had a person, who I DID respect very much, say some pretty hurtful things to me. These things had nothing to do with me personally, to start with, but a friend of mine who they thought did something rotten. Turned ugly towards me because I am friends with this other person....... Make sense? Needless to say, I started to cry, and I am water works queen....do not get me started, because I will NOT stop! I am sure I looked like a butt because I was crying, but what was I suppose to do? I hate to defend myself, or my friends, when being attacked.....and that it EXACTLY what it felt like, because I cannot think straight. Anyways, I am over it now......I just want to be prepared for the next time something like that happens, because I am sure it will.

Thank you to Jann, I loved your comments, you are too sweet! I love the idea of getting together to scrap! I am always up for a good time! Let me know when! Besides, I have this sweet new kitty to scrap! :)

2 Comments:

At May 26, 2008 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Lori Renn said...

Your kitty looks just like my little kitty Ashley I had in high school!! I hope you got your package and I hope you loved it!!

 
At May 27, 2008 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Lori S. said...

Hello Auntie Kathy! Maybe you are crazy but oh well! The kids and I think she is adorable! Had mom over yesterday for dinner, pedicures compliments of Bella, massages compliments of Marissa, and of course entertainment by Lexie and Curtis...imagine that! Had a great time! Thanks so much for the talk the other night. We really miss you guys way over there in Caldwell so we will have to take care of that soon! Luvs!
Lori, Marissa, Bella, Lexie, and Curtis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home