~{ a work in progress}~

Saturday, June 21, 2008

More messing

So I am in love with what I am figuring out about my computer! FINALLY I am putting that expensive Masters degree in technology to good work! :) Oh, my mom would be so proud! Now she just has to learn to turn on their computer so she can take a look!
I have been busy planning a little trip to Deer Lodge for the 4th and I am so excited about it! I have so many things I want to do while I am there, so many people to see, and so many places I want to eat at. Why is it that its the food that we remember? I now have access to almost every restaurant under the sun and I want three from back there. Maybe because that's all there was there? :)
I called to see if my mother-in-law wanted to go with so I am waiting to see if I have a traveling partner.......that is besides the dogs! Of course they will be going with me. There is NO way I would put them in a kennel for 4 days and Josh will be out of town working so they HAVE to go with me!

I am adding a few pages that I did last night......I HAD to have some pictures of Johnna and I in those HOT pink dresses while they were here. Our Grandma Ann ALWAYS bought us matching dresses (and Johnna got to wear them twice due to hand-me-downs that she loved so much!) I loved the 80's paper and stickers and was so excited to make this one!
And then there is Graci. She was resting as I worked last night. Must be rough.....

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2008 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Kim Ross said...

Ohmygosh! Graci is such a cutie! :)

 
At June 22, 2008 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Hey there! No surprises, if you know what I mean for my b-day (yet).
Have you heard from Ramona, let me know ASAP, so I can take the weekend off and we can garage sale, etc.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home