~{ a work in progress}~

Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy day


I have a busy day planned, that of course does not start until after 1pm.....it is the summer, I need to sleep in and relax! :) I have listed a ton of stuff on ebay to sell, and I think I will go shopping with the profit I have yet to make......If you have not sold anything on ebay yet IT IS SUPER EASY!

I have to go to the eye doctor later this afternoon as well......I do not have to go, but this is my first time going with eye insurance, how great is that? I get an eye exam, a pair of glasses, and 6 pairs of contacts a year.....FREE! I might even give contacts a try since they are free and all!


Josh took me on a date last night, it was so nice! We went to a Japanese restaurant in Boise, Kyotos. Such good food there! We had taken the after school kids for a field trip this year and I kept telling Josh how wonderful it was......he even said "You were right! This is good!" We then went to Boondocks to play around.....and I did not have camera batteries charged! We rode the go carts, and some virtual roller coaster.... it made me sick so no ice cream after that! It was a great time though. I love nights like that. I have to plan a date night for next week....


I have done some stuff around the house and wanted to share. Most of the stuff I got at "Real Deals" in Boise, fabulous store! We rent for now and our walls are that color...not really sure how to describe it. But it is getting old REALLY fast!


Have a great Monday!

1 Comments:

At June 23, 2008 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Can I borrow your insurance, PLEASE!! I have been having problems with my teeth, so finally made it to the dentist and I have to go to an oral surgeon tomorrow for root canals (they are way to thin to have a normal dentist do the procedure). I finally found something thin in my body, ROOTS !! YA!
Anyway about 3,000 it will cost me. I guess no vacation this year. TTYL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home