~{ a work in progress}~

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Queenie

Today is Thursday and I have been having a good day! I went to work, turns out they were testing the fire alarm system all day long so I had to send the kids home. Darn! :) I came home and decided I was not going to waste the day off (that I was getting paid for!)......I have cleaned the bathroom, kitchen, living room, laundry room, and even got a few more things ready for a garage sale I am having next week.
I love how my house looks when it is clean! I just feel better. I am now working to get things back together in my scrappin' area. This is usually the one area in my life that IS organized so I go crazy when it is not!
I have the one wall covered with things that make me feel good, it makes the area somewhere I WANT to be! I got a calendar from my sister-in-law, Lori, that I am so excited to get working on. To make this happen faster, I hung it up blank. I figure this will drive me crazy faster, and something nice will come out of it! (yes, I have to trick myself!)
And my beloved "QUEEN" sign. My dad has called me "queenie" for as long as I can remember.....stands for "the queen b*t@h!" No idea where that would come from......but my mom bought that for me at Christmas and I love it! I added a few things to make it sparkle! :)
Then of course I got pictures of my babies......





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home