~{ a work in progress}~

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Leave it to me to not need sleep on my little vacation! I mean NO sleep. Tammy is crashed in bed and the dogs and I are sitting in the computer room.....We (my wonderful mother-in-law, myself and the 3 daogs) got here at about midnight on Thursday and went straight for some drinks! We did not go to bed until after 3 am, and were up by 8. The weather is PERFECT here....no warmer than 75 yet! Sure beats the 107 when I left home.....and so I want to send as much time outside as I can!
Anyways, I have seen some people that I have been missing and that is a GREAT feeling! I cannot believe how much my nephew has grown.....I HATE not seeing him all the time like before. It will be time to go when that time is here.......things change when you do not even see it coming......
The dogs and I are going to stay at the motel tomorrow night to let Tammy have her house back and get some much needed rest. She starts teaching summer school bright and early Monday morning.
We are headed back Monday and I have pictures to share.
Have a great rest of the weekend! :)

2 Comments:

At July 7, 2008 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Renee Lamb said...

wow - the weather sounds PERFECT!! Glad you are enjoying your vacay time and who needs sleep? LOL - thanks for popping by my blog the other day and for saying hi! I'm lovin' ALL your work! you do some incredibly beautiful creations!

 
At July 7, 2008 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Well thank you so much for coming up to see us. I can't even apologize enough for Joe's behavior. I am sorry that he would not allow you take Teegan for a few. But, he will realize that TJ will resent him sooner than later if he keeps this up.
I think you got your fill of DRAMA while you were here and loved it, but was so ready to get back to a "Normal" life. HA
We will see you in August.
Love,
Tammy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home