~{ a work in progress}~

Friday, July 11, 2008

Nothing....really, nothing!


I was at the school most of the day. It feels so good to have things so organized already, and to be helping our new team member! I would never have guessed I would be like this! Makes me want to start school! Last year at this time I was still stressing over the wedding, the move, a new job, teaching summer school, and finishing my Masters! Crazy to think that was almost a whole year ago!
I have been in a scrappin' slump.....not feeling too creative......but I did finish these three last night. I have had loads of time with Josh gone, but just not feeling it.
Have a great weekend! I am going to a BBQ at my sister-in-law's, Lori, and I am excited! I need to see someones wonderful work, and of course the kids! (The plan is to get a few minutes of work time in....)

2 Comments:

At July 11, 2008 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Keep up the great work with scrapbooking. They look awesome. Have fun at the BBQ. I of course have to work all weekend :(..

 
At July 12, 2008 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

I took TJ to Butte last night for the carnival and he put in that CD that you made me . THAT WAS AWESOME! I would love another one. Thanks alot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home