~{ a work in progress}~

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday excitement

Not to much going on here.....just getting caught up on all the little things. We did go to the Snake River Stampede last night, it was pretty fun too! I have a friend that I graduated high school with that was in it.....he is sitting 5th in the nation right now, so that was very exciting to watch him! My sister is going to go with his wife to Vegas for the finals in December, now that would be a good time! :)


Here are two layouts that I finished. I had started the family one a long time ago and for some reason had put it away.....found it yesterday and finished it up! Now that was a good feeling, about 10 minutes for a compete layout! :)


We are going to Roaring Spring today with Josh's sister, Lori and her family. Josh is so excited, just like a little kid! He is already talking about which slides I have to go down with him! I am not so excited.....I HATE wearing a swimming suit! I just got a new one, but I still HATE it! I wish I could just find the perfect one that would make me look 100 pound lighter, tan, all of that good stuff! It is just so depressing......but I am sure we will have fun!


And the pond......we are renting (and looking at houses to buy!) so Josh cannot dig up the backyard. Sounds simple, you just do not have a pond then. WRONG! He put one in that is above ground.......I don't even know how to explain it. But he loves it! It is nice to sit outside at night and look at it, and the sound is so peaceful! Here is my "trying" to take a picture of it.
Anyone else notice that summer is more than half over?
Hello! I am NOT ready to go back to work yet!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home