~{ a work in progress}~

Monday, July 14, 2008

Its a rough life.....

In my newly formed "single life" I have many things I need to do in just one short day......sleep in, drink a pot of coffee while reading the paper, watch TV (I am totally becoming a soap junkie) and program it for the shows I want to watch throughout the day, play on the computer (I am becoming a blog stalker), drink more coffee while scrapbooking, play with the animals, call my husband, who is working, and tell him I am bored, pretend to clean the house.....
The most stress I had today was taking the garbage to the curb. In my defense there is a hornet nest under the handle I so I had to maneuver it in a pretty funky way...but its there!
It is a rough life.....I know this! I am not sure how I will get back into the swing of the whole school thing.....and it is coming up.
Some new creations that I finished today. I also cleaned my area! I love having a nice, clean area to work in!
Have a GREAT rest of the day, and week!

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2008 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Then get your ass up here and organize my scrapbooking room - PLEASE. The pay sucks but you can use all the material.
Still doing summer school and headed to the doctor today to get on some happy pills. TTYL

Tam

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home