~{ a work in progress}~

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Late night work

So this is what I have been up to lately.

I love to stay up late and work.....seems that is when I find my best ideas! I stayed up last night with my sister-in-law, Lori, and we worked and talked, it was so nice! I never know what to take with me when I go somewhere else to work so I did not finish a page but I was able to get four pages going.....I needed to sew, stamp, all that fun stuff when I got home. But that is way the lighting on these pictures is not so great.....I was getting to frustrated but wanted to get the pictures taken tonight! :)

I made the hanging board for my classroom and I love it! I am going to make one with the dogs and the kitty. I love to have pictures up at school, but I need to use the minimal amount of space and this is PERFECT!

And know Lilli has gone into heat, gotta love that! She is 15 months old and this is her first time, they are suppose to go into it every 6 months. She is such a brat that she wanted to do it on her own schedule! Put they look so cute in their "panties" that I had to get a picture!

Have a GREAT week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home