~{ a work in progress}~

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh my!

Here is my Graci....she is a great kitty, but so weird! I have been working on this one for a little bit and really liked how it turned out. I love the colors! Nothing special, but it works for me! Love the new Heidi Swapp circle mirror that I played with! I ordered a package of all of them. :)
Normally I am very good with plants and I have tons of them in my house.....but I was left in charge of one plant at the library this summer and it is not doing so well. I decided to bring it home to see if I can love it back to life before the librarian comes back to school! :)


2 Comments:

At August 1, 2008 at 1:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The page is awesome and I cannot wait to get together on Saturday. The kids are going to Bryan's mom's for a few hours so we can shop in peace! Yay us! As for the plant...poor little plant! I saw it in person and it really looks worse than it does in the picture! Don't ask me! My thumb is barely trying to turn a light shade of green just this summer!

 
At August 1, 2008 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Jann said...

DARLINK.....
We will be scrapping about 1 pmish on Tuesday at Archiver's...and all day Wednesday......PLEASE come in and meet us...we would LOVE to have you there.....we'll scrap late on both days.....:o)
Can't wait either....
LOVE the kitty photo....and I knew you'd like the "thrilled" one as well.....LOL
Huggers,
Jann

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home