~{ a work in progress}~

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cross your fingers

So I take a lot, I mean A LOT of pictures of my dogs....they are my babies! I am just practicing my picture taking skills so when we do have real babies I will know what I am doing! :) Today's whole picture taking time starting because Josh left the fridge open as he did something across the kitchen, and turned around to find Lilli helping herself to anything and everything in there!
Then there is us (and me with my summer look - NO makeup and NO doing my hair!).....almost married for 1 whole year!! Now, I know that this is not a huge amount of time, but I can not get over how fast it went!
Keep your fingers crossed for us.....we found the most PERFECT house......it is what we want, and it is in our price range!! A few things have to fall into place correctly first and we will sign an offer for it on Monday.....so exciting, but so scary!! The realtor told us that because it is a "short sale"- whatever that is, it could take 2 weeks to a month to hear back from the bank......seriously, I do not do well with waiting!! Just keep those fingers crossed for us!

1 Comments:

At July 23, 2008 at 11:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dogs are so funny and I LOVE that you make my brother so happy!! You rock! I love you both! I can't believe that it is almost a year...seems like yesterday! My fingers AND my toes are crossed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home