~{ a work in progress}~

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Going, going, gone

So my hunny is at work again. Before he left I made sure to load up on pictures that I could scrap in my loneliness....something to look forward to!

I have been at training for the past 2 days and it was BEST training that I have ever been to! I have NEVER ran out of time and wanted more! Kim Clark, from Caldwell, was the BEST presenter we could have had! I am keeping my fingers crossed that there is a way we can teach together soon! (I am always thinking!) And the ball is rolling for school to start. I have most of my school shopping done, of course I always watch Staples and Target for good sales so I cannot say I am done. The 4th grade team is meeting Friday to get the schedule finalized and I am so excited! As a school we made AYP last year, and we are going to rock it again this year, our kids are on fire! :)

Here are some pictures we took while Josh was here! I love them! :)
So many ideas going on in my mind!

3 Comments:

At July 30, 2008 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

I have tons of pictures that you can scrapbook for me. I am so far behind. I was going to start it next week, but now I am getting all new carpet put in and laminate, so there goes the house.
PS WE made AYP too. YEAHH!!!!

 
At July 30, 2008 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Jann said...

sounds like your gearing up for the school year darlink.
Isn't the "fabulous Lori Renn" fun? Never have I not shared a great time with her. I just miss seeing her so dang much!
The "doglets" look cute....I love their expressions.
Have a wonderful Wednesday and do something wonderful for yourself.
Hugs from "Duttonville"....I'll let you know when I am coming "home" and we'll all get together and scrap one up!
Jann

 
At July 30, 2008 at 11:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! I want you to come over Saturday to scrap! I am coming to see you right now with all my little kiddies in tow! Se ya in a few!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home