~{ a work in progress}~

Friday, July 25, 2008

Random things

Last night Lori, Bella, and I took a class at the fabulous Lori Renn's house! She is wonderful! We made a page and two super cute cards. She is working on things for another class and I am so excited!! She took me into your "palace of creating" and I could have looked around for hours! Truly a neat lady!
Because I am a blog stalker I found this neat idea to post 101 random things about yourself. I thought it looked fun, and so give it a try! I am excited to see what people put down for themselves!
1. I am 27 years old
2. I was born in Dickinson, ND
3. the same hospital as my mom
4. I have one younger sister, Johnna
5. she is about the best sister and friend I could ask for
6. My dad is my hero!
7. We will be married for 1 year on Monday, July 28
8. We moved to Idaho 2 days after the wedding
9. It took until about April for me to not hate it here
10. and my husband for moving me here! :)
11. I graduated HS in Sidney, MT
12. there were 99 in my class
13. and the year was 1999
14. yes, our prom song was "Party Like its 1999" by Prince
15. and we did! :)
16. I went to college at Dickinson State University in ND
17. took my 4 1/2 years, but I got my degree in Elementary Education
18. to say I had a BLAST is an understatement!
19. I then moved to Deer Lodge, MT to teach
20. hands down the HARDEST thing I ever had to do
21. I was ALL BY MYSELF.....
22. Still brings tears to my eyes
23. I was there for 1 year when I met my now husband, Josh
24. He moved into my apartment shortly after that
25. We were engaged 10 months later
26. and married a year and a half later
27. it only took that long because I was working and going to school full time
28. I earned my Masters degree in Educational Technology from Lesley University
29. I am about to start my 5th year of teaching
30. I teach 4th grade now
31. I have a student teacher working with me this fall
32. I am downloading the Sex and the City soundtrack on itunes as I do this
33. I LOVE Sex and the City and have every season on DVD
34. same with Friends
35. I would have all of ER's but I have only found seasons 1-4
36. and I do watch them!
37. I LOVE to scrapbook!
38. I have decided I am not the best, but I love doing it!
39. I do not even wait to think about the money I have spent on scrapbooking!
40. I have three babies
41. two are long hair mini dachshunds
42. and one kitty
43. Lilli is black and tan and 14 months old
44. Maggi is choc. and tan and 11 months old
45. Graci is gray and they think about 5 months old
46. She just had her front claws removed
47. and did not even miss a beat.....still beating up the dogs!
48. They are the CUTEST animals around!
49. We spoil them like they are our kids!
50. And talk to them like they are!
51. I almost have more scrapbooked pages of them than anything else!
52. I am a huge Denver Broncos fan and have been since I was 5
53. all because my dad is a Raiders fan.....they hate each other!
54. My dad took me to my first game along with 2 other friends
55. Monday Night Football in Denver vs. Raiders....so much fun!
56. Josh & I went to Denver for a game last year
57. I have went to Sex and the City movie three times in the theater
58. and cannot wait for it to be out on DVD
59. I do more laundry than most people
60. only because I wash EVERYTHING
61. my husband teases me to remember that the animals can not go in the washer
62. I am not girly, but I try to be
63. and my sister tries even harder to make me.....
64. because she is so girly! But she gets me loads of goodies for it!
65. I drink at least a pot of coffee a day
66. and then diet coke and diet dr. pepper in the afternoon and evening
67. I think the creamer is my favorite part of the coffee
68. Thanks to Sonic, I drink even more pop!
69. I change my favorite song almost daily.
70. One day I want to have "real" kids
71. three boys....no girls for me! :)
72.We have already talked about names....and agree!
73. My favorite food is Mexican
74. the "not real" stuff and the "real"
75. But I LOVE Tammy's hash brown casserole
76. and a good steak!
77. I am completely computer addicted...
78. blogs, email, bill pay, I NEED it all! :)
79. I LOVE Las Vegas!
80. I have been there 3 times, and would go back any day!
81. Must be the gambler in me!
82. I have also been to Europe
83. Our HS French group went
84. I took two years of French but do not remember very much of it!
85. We went to Paris and London for a total of 18 days
86. London was much more exciting.....
87. and I was so disappointed because of all the talk about wonderful Paris!
88. We were there for my 17th birthday
89. and the drinking age was 16....
90. Need I say more?
91. I want to visit Italy one day
92. I work best under pressure
93. Actually I do not know for sure, but that is the only way I work! :)
94. My favorite color is purple
95. But I always find everything in other colors and like that more
96. I am not good at making friends
97. Trying to work on that......just not sure why it is.
98. I trust way too much in people
99. Not sure if this is a strength or weakness
100. I get my feelings hurt A LOT because of it!
101. I really like who I am.....now!

2 Comments:

At July 25, 2008 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Wow what a list! I will try that when I have some free time. Sorry I couldn't talk too long this morning, trying to get decorated for tjs party and get ready for mutton bustin tonight.
Take care.

 
At July 29, 2008 at 1:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your list! I will do it when I am having a struggle trying to find a subject to post but because of our trip, it will probably be a few days! I have tons of pictures and funny "Simpson children" stories!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home