~{ a work in progress}~

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bed hogs

We got this in the mail a while back. It is actually an ad for a decorative plate club. We did not get the plate, but saved the ad because it was too cute AND that is exactly how our bed is at night.....BUT with two of them! (Notice the picture on the wall) It was just the two of them and me in the king size bed last night and I was fighting for room. Lilli started to growl at me when I tried to move her.....she does that to Josh when he tries to get her to lay by him instead of me....and when I would move Maggi she would just go right back to her spot. I do not think that there are two dogs that are as spoiled! I am starting to get my creative flow back and I am loving it! It was a long week and the farthest thing from my mind was anything creative! I have done some sewing this morning and have started to scrap! I took a few pictures of my table runners.....they are a work in progress. That means I know they have lots of work still ahead, but I think they are just so neat and I am excited to see the out come! I have a neat idea for one of the walls in my bedroom so I have been going through all of my paper. I have a serious paper addiction so this is a LONG process.
Of course when I had my camera out I had to snap a few shots of the babies. How funny is that picture of Graci? She was yawning, but looks hilarious I think! I printed that one right away! And then there is my pretty Lilli girl!

Update: it is true! I can love any plant back to life! Take a look at the poor little plant that WAS almost dead! I just gave it some love from my green thumb and a little over a week later here it is! There are still some "sad" spots that I am working on, but it is almost there. And no, I am not giving it back to its owner......only because she said she does not want it. I might take it to school, but I do not need that room taken over by plants as well!

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2008 at 3:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1.)The ad is cutie cute! I feel that way about the bed when Bryan comes home...LOL
2.)So glad you are being creative! Cannot wait to see the table runner in person because the photos don't do the beautiful fabric justice.
3.)Can't wait to see what your idea is for your bedroom wall. I know you were struggling with that.
4.)Paper addiction...who me? Oh you! Wow for a minute there I thought we were talking about me...hehe
5.)The picture of Graci is so funny! It looks like she is seriously grossed out by something. Great timing on the shot!
6.)Yay little plant and yay you! I'm jealous of your green thumb...a little...hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home