~{ a work in progress}~

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Scrappy things

The ideas are flowing in my mind and I am LOVING it!
These are not the best pictures, but they get the point across. Of course they are of my babies....I have nothing else to scrap! No that is not true, but these were pictures that I was wanting to work with for a while! The "V" is for my desk at school. I thought it turned out pretty cute.....I love the stamped swirls....thank you for the set, Lori!
I am just diggin' lime green right now.
And another one of our engagement pictures. I know, I know.....work on the wedding pictures instead but I really like the engagement pictures! I will run out of them sometime soon! The beautiful BBQ grill in the background does not do the paper justice...but again you get the picture! :)

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2008 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

ok, you keep forgettign that you really aren't running out of things to scrapbook. Remember all those pix of TJ that I sent you... well I am dying for you to work on those. You were the one who always got me motivated and wanting to scrapbook, but lately there isn't any "spark" to do any of that. So please help me.
PS. the plant looks great!!!

 
At August 11, 2008 at 1:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the stuff you have been coming up with!! I put the new LO's on my blog so you can see the ones I did after you left. So glad you like the swirl stamp and I have a bag of treasures for you that I cannot wait to give you! I have been finishing up the "empty-bag/box/drawer-sort-purge" project and have saved stuff for you! Missed you this weekend but knew you needed to decompress/relax/create, after your hectic week. Love ya!
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home