~{ a work in progress}~

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wii fun

Well Josh FINALLY got his WII! We have wanted one for a long time.....even before the wedding....and yesterday we decided that it was time. We went to Best Buy, Target, Fred Meyers, and then Wal-Mart. Everyone was out, we did not know that these were still that hot! But the kid working at Wal-Mart told us that they had 13 that would go on sale at 8am the next day, today which is Sunday. He then went on to tell us about the line that there would be because it was advertised and that if we wanted one that we should be there early......he even said "I would hope that if you were here BY 8 that you would still get one..."
To Josh that meant, "we need to be there before 7am"! We had went to the Caldwell Night Rodeo last night (GREAT time!) so we did not get to bed until almost 1am! The alarm went off at 7 and I kindly hit snooze....twice, until Josh realized what time it was and serious jumped out of bed. He was running all around trying to get ready, telling me to get ready.....pure madness! I asked if I could take a quick shower and you would have thought I told him I was going to kill his best friend. Anyways, the whole time we were getting ready he was talking about the fastest way to get there....the whole 5 miles that the trip is.....and decided on one that made no sense to me. The drive was WAY longer, but I was quiet. He pulled up outside the front door and told me to park the car. I did, getting the front, first spot because there really is no one in Wal-Mart at 8am on a Sunday. So I am guessing he ran to the electronics department, and when I got there he was standing there, by himself....no line, no other customers, and not even a worker! It was so dead in there that we had to get a worker over there to get it out for us! So much for the line! :)
Anyways I talked him out of getting all of the games today....maybe some other time.....and it is already up and running. I am not so good at it but he is good (of course) and has not stopped yet.
So here we are, Wii owners, and very sleepy!


3 Comments:

At August 17, 2008 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Ok so is the Wii worth all the ranting and raving?? What game did you guys do?? We just got home from vacation ( if that is what you want to call it) about 1 1/2 hr ago. Talk to you soon.

 
At August 17, 2008 at 6:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so excited bout the WII. We have had ours over a year now and you know I am not a big fan of video games in general but this one, seriously can get me to break out in a sweat in no time! We just got the new game called WII Fit. It is freakn amazing! Does your weight, body fat testing, has all kinds of yoga/balance, workout games, the whole 9 yards to stay fit. Love it!

 
At August 18, 2008 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Lori Renn said...

Wow, looks like you have been creating quite a bit! Loving all of your layouts. Congrats on the Wii!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home