~{ a work in progress}~

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ending is in sight

I think my long creative spell is ending....I did get these two layouts finished and then fought with my computer for 4 1/2 hours trying to upload ONE layout to a website. I have a Masters degree in Technology and there was no way it was going to happen. I tried everything I could think of, even got my friend Tammy on the phone....who also has a Masters degree in Technology and we could not figure it out.....then by some odd way....and it truly makes NO sense I got it!
Don't worry Tammy, I will work on some pages for you this weekend! :)

2 Comments:

At August 14, 2008 at 12:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Computers are poopy and stupid and drive me batty crazy a lot of the time. Don't worry, your spell will show back up in no time at all, 'bout the time Josh hits the road again, am I right?? Then you can come over and play. Also, I really think you should try out the One Little Word challenges with me and play catch up. It's awesome!

 
At August 17, 2008 at 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you figured it out! Take care. School starts - YEAH!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home