~{ a work in progress}~

Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to work

Today was my first official day of work. It was not bad, but I am going to have a hard time not getting to sleep in anymore! I am excited to get the year started and work with these kids! My student teacher is working out great and I think she is going to have a great experience as well!
I came home today, after slaving at school for over 9 hours, to my carpets in the house cleaned.....yes, Josh did it all by himself....and a new Cricut!! My mom saw it on TV, ordered for me, and it was delivered today! Just in time for the weekend! As a package it came with tons of extra tools and gadgets so I will get lots of playing done! And then hopefully a good amount of creative fun!

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2008 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 1st day! You are going to do awesome and if you change your mind & want to change schools, the 4th grade position is still open & I bet you could be a shoe-in...just a little food for thought! ;) I wanna come use your cricut!! Your Mama Kathy Rocks! And seriously...ya gotta love a guy that cleans...especially unexpected! Love ya! Have fun on your last weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home