~{ a work in progress}~

Sunday, August 24, 2008

LoTsA pictures....

Yes, lotsa is a word meaning, lots of.... maybe not but I still like it. (And this from a teacher!) But that is what I have is lotsa pictures! Josh has been working so hard on his pond in the backyard and it looks great. Yesterday he hit up the clearance sales at Zamzoes and got these water plants. I think they look so nice!
For something creative, which I have not been doing very much lately....even with my fancy new Cricut. I have not even turned it on. These layouts were from last weekend and a little bit this weekend I did not get a chance to post them.....sad, huh?

I saw this on someone else's blog....I cannot remember who....but I cannot believe how many layouts that I need to get into albums! I am not having a contest on guessing how many, and I did not even count them, but that is out of control! I need to get some albums, but I just can't find one I like anymore....

And my sweet babies! I was gone most of yesterday running errands, getting my hair done, all that fun stuff and when I finally got home Lilli was glued to me! It must be rough! We have been watching the Olympics and I am sad that they are ending tonight! This was me laying on the couch and her resting. And Maggi waiting so patiently as I take my pictures outside this morning.

2 Comments:

At August 25, 2008 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Wow you have lots of scrapbook pages done.
Today was the official 1st day of school and we went to East Helena and listened to this speaker - John Perricone. AMAZING!!!
Have a great year.

 
At August 25, 2008 at 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Mama you are gettin u a stack of LO's there! Sweet! I foung albums so we'll talk. They are beautiful though and I will be doing some this week cuz, well, you know why, alllll my kids are in school!!!! Have fun! You are wonderful because you teach!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home