~{ a work in progress}~

Friday, October 3, 2008

Funky funk

And my funk goes on.....and on and on...... I have nothing to complain about, but I just cannot get out of this funk. I simply just do not want to do anything....anything but watch TV, lay around, and that is it! We had today off and I had plans to get so much done. What I did get done was lots of computer play, texting, and a trip to Target, that almost did not happen because I had to shower to go there.

I did get the dogs their Halloween costumes while I was there. My mom and sister had picked them out in August, but the sizes were an issue, so I went today and got them!We will have a bubble bee and a skunk ! They are so cute on them! They are less than impressed with them, but I love it! The kids love when they come to school for our Halloween party all dressed up too!:) Pictures of them actually wearing the to come when I have help taking them...

I even got a big box of scrapbooking supplies in the mail today, some stuff I had ordered a while back, and I still do not have the desire to create.....this must end soon!
I am putting the next two pictures on here because they are cute, not because it shows what a neat and tidy pantry I keep.....because that is so not the case, look at the pictures for proof. But I did find Graci in there today hidding out and thought it was pretty funny. She would have stayed there all day had I let her!

Have a great weekend and I hope someone gets something done, because chances are it will not be me! :)

4 Comments:

At October 5, 2008 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

I know what you mean about being in a funk. Though your reason may be different than mine :). I am tired of this house in a mess, I want the carpet done and everything put back together. Hang in there. We love and miss you guys.

 
At October 5, 2008 at 8:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I promise I'm gonna finish my mile long post from our road trip today...LOL! Didn't get much sleep last night & woke right up with Bryan this morning @ 5:45 & unfortunately my brain's on overdrive for some reason...Anyway, I'm going to attempt to catch up on laundry, pick up, then reward w/ a bit of creative-ness. U know I love you guys. Take care. the funk will pass soon...been there before!

 
At October 11, 2008 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Jann said...

Hey sweetie,
Good to see you here...I have had MAJOR blogging distress...LOL
The outfits are darling...I can't wait to see them on...LOL
Don't worry about the "funk"...happens to the best of us...but it is a bit hard to get out of....I'm right there with you.
Take a deep breath.....remember you are well loved.....and do something for yourself...:o)
Toodles....take care...XO
Jann

 
At October 12, 2008 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Lori Renn said...

Man, I hope you get out of your funk soon, girlfriend. That sucks. I've been there. (hugs)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home