~{ a work in progress}~

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I cannot believe that it is almost November! Where does the time go? And I have a CRAZY busy next couple of weeks. We have parent/teacher conferences coming up, and well, getting ready for those is a HARD, LONG process.
We are moving that same weekend......yes, we got a PERFECT house that is HUGE and close to the location that the new Van Buren (the school I teach at) is being built.
Then I am going to New York for 5 wonderful days for school! Rough, huh? The school district could not get a direct flight for us into Albany where the conference is and so we are going a day early and flying into NYC! I have never been there and have always wanted to visit. We will have a full day of sight seeing time while we are there before we have to drive to Albany. For four days at a WONDERFUL resort for the conference.
Today was a fairly lazy day. I worked on Halloween cards, packed some of the little things, packing and moving is Josh's department NOT mine!
Oh....and check out this fabulous offer from Shimmerz. They are at it again! I can not wait to see the new colors they have coming :)

3 Comments:

At October 26, 2008 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Sounds like a blast. I enjoyed talking to you last night. Take care.

 
At October 26, 2008 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Kim Ross said...

Oooh, I'm a little bit jealous. I *LOVE* NYC. Have a blast! :)

 
At October 27, 2008 at 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad we got to come over! And boy am I ever glad we didn't lose any children for real in that new GIGANTIC house, LOL!! I am so excited to get the paint up in the LR and the girls will be a tremendous help to you on Sat. Whatever you don't get done, maybe I will try to pop over again on Sun. Talk to you soon, and OMG, the Halloween Pics are killing us!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home