~{ a work in progress}~

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Big day

Well today was the big day!! We went to the doctor and found out that we are having!! It is so exciting, and its a.........BOY!! Baren John Vadapalli
is the name we have picked out and could not be happier about it! He was so busy moving today that the lady could not get good pictures of his spine, which she said is normal, so we get to do another ultrasound in 4 weeks! Like I was going to complain about that! It is so amazing what they can see on the ultrasounds! It makes everything so real to us!
He is healthy, weighing in at a whole 11 ounces and is about 10 inches long. As for me, I am proud to say that I have NOT even gained a pound yet!! Watch out the last 4 months! When the lady told me that I called her a liar....the changes me body is doing is crazy and you can tell big time!!
Anyways, I need to get back to getting ready for Christmas! :)

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2008 at 9:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!!!! I really like the name too.I bet your dad is so happy. I bet the little boy at school is going to be pretty happy. Well i will talk to you again soon.

Brandy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home