~{ a work in progress}~

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sometimes I need a little reminder that I am actually thankful for some things, and today is one of those days....its one of those weeks! So I am making this when I need to stop and think, and remember....
  • I have a WONDERFUL family that loves me uncontrollably and nonstop.
  • I have a healthy, fabulous little boy growing inside of me that I cannot wait to meet and love on!
  • I have a terrific job with amazing students.
  • I have a supporting principal that believes in me and my abilities.
  • I have to of the best dogs in the world that are excited to see me EVERYTIME I go home.
  • I have a bed to sleep in and food to eat daily.
  • I have a good head on my shoulders and a strong heart.
  • I have great songs on my IPOD for all those late nights at school.

I know I have other things to be happy about but I just needed a few down to get me through now.....

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2009 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Tammy Beck said...

Hey stranger!! Hang in there. I know the stress of everyday life can get you down, but you have a lot to be thankful for, as we all do.
Hope all is well.
Take care

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home