~{ a work in progress}~

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Close to MY Heart

I am so excited! So excited to start something new.....and something that it so perfect for me right now! After thinking, and debating, and talking, and making lists, and all that fun stuff I have decided to start selling Close to My Heart scrapbooking supplies. The product is great and I am hoping to be able to make some more friends through this. I am waiting patiently for my "goody box" to get here and get started.
It took me so long to decide because I was not sure with a baby one the way if this was the right time for me, but my final decision was made because I will now have something that will make me get out of the house and be an adult once in a while! Cannot believe it took me so long to realize that I would need help with that!
So anyone that is interested or has questions let me know! I am more than willing to help or find out answers that I may not know already. Remember, you can earn yourself FREE product and a HUGE discount by booking an open house or a book party! :)

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2009 at 11:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This stuff is sooooo cute! I wish I would've gotten to look at the catalog a bit better though, so you will have to come over again and maybe make another pizza too....darnit....hahaha! That was soooo fun! I posted a pic of you & Josh so you can check it out! Thanks for coming. I love you guys so much and I am so happy that we are all trying to get together a bit more now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home