~{ a work in progress}~

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Nursey NIGHTMARE!

With less than 13 weeks to go until Baren is due we figured it was time to get going on the nursery. We have the perfect bedding picked out and we think the most wonderful colors. BUT, of course there is a but, we have to get rid of the HORRIBLE paint job that is in his room now.
I understand love of a team, I am a HUGE Denver Broncos fan, which also happen to be the same colors of the Boise State Broncos, and therefore the colors that his room was painted, but COME ON! This is horrible! Not only was it horrible to look at, it was one of the worst paint jobs I have ever seen! So here is the before of the nursery and a little of the during. Notice that after TWO coats of primer you can still see through the lovely green, blue, and orange underneath! Josh did get two walls painted and will finish it when he gets back next time. I am so excited to see it and I will post pictures for you to see then! The crib is also set up and it feels so great to know he could actually come home and we would be okay! We can not wait to meet him!
Happy Valentines Day!


4 Comments:

At February 17, 2009 at 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen that room in person and she ain't lying!! Ewwwww! Cannot wait to see it finished!! Love ya! You are almost done! xoxo

 
At February 28, 2009 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Staci Taylor said...

Oh wow, talk about hardcore fans, lol! I'm sure the new paing job is much improved ;-) So exciting that your little one will be here so soon... congrats!

 
At April 18, 2009 at 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAAHHHH That room used to be an abomination! who in there right mind?? them and mr. bleached pants....oh dear

 
At April 18, 2009 at 6:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if my last comment posted...but I don't see it. and I think that it needs to be said. That room used to be an abomination against society....that and mr. bleachy pants....oh dear

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home