~{ a work in progress}~

Sunday, April 12, 2009

10 things

Since I started my Close to my Heart business I have been "taking" their courses online on how to make my experience better....I do love it, and one of the HUGE recommendations is to use our blog to help your business. So that is my goal. I will finish up the three pages I have started and some cards and then get pictures taken and uploaded on to here this week. I might have to make that a Sunday project, or something like that so it gets done each week. Anyways, I read about creating an album about your "Top 10". I have decided to turn it into a blog post and am challenging everyone to do the same! Do your Top 10 whatever and leave me a comment and let me know when you have done it!
My TOP 10 daily needs
1. Computer....I have no idea what I would do without it!
2. ICE COLD water.
3. Diet Dr. Pepper, gotta have some caffeine
4. My puppies, they are the BEST!
5. My new Raspberry body soap from The Body Shop.....so YUMMY!
6. Friends, without my family here they are the next best thing.
7. TV - Sad, I know, but I have become a TOTAL reality junky!
8. My bed. It is just so comfortable
9. Telephone, communication is key!
10. If I could, Cold Stone ice cream! I do not do this everyday, but I should! :)
Happy Easter to all!

2 Comments:

At April 13, 2009 at 7:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too. Hope you had a great weekend.

 
At April 19, 2009 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Kathy! I stopped by to say thank you for playing along with my birthday give away. But I must admit my heading was nodding agreement when I read that you daily need Diet Dr. Pepper. I said to myself...this girl has it goin' on. THEN, I read you wish for Cold Stone ice cream daily. It was then I knew we could be friends for life! lol! I only have one question...what flavor. If it is cake battr (preferrably chocalte cake batter) then the deal is sealed! Hope you have had a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home