~{ a work in progress}~

Monday, May 4, 2009

Tuesday, Wednesday, THURSDAY

So I now know that I will not have this baby until Thursday. As much as everyone says, even the doctor, says "I just know it will be today", I know it will not. We have tried everything! I am okay with waiting to be induced...... I guess. I just hate not being able to meet him! We have been looking forward to this for so long!
We have been getting everything ready for him, and for all of the company we will have in May. Josh is painting the upstairs living room as I type this, the new furniture will be delivered Friday, and I am taking care of the cleaning. I started my leave this morning so I have plenty of time to do that. It is nice to not work, but feels so weird! I am organizing my scrapbooking stuff, AGAIN, because my scrapbooking room was the new living room. As much as I hate to lose my room I am so excited for this! We have some pretty good stuff planned. I will get pictures as soon as it is all done......and Baren will be in it by then! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home